Classic chicken mayo sandwich or in this case bagel filling but jazzed up a bit with a few additional ingredients that are easy to get. Super quick, filling and delicious!
Time: 5 mins
- 1 bagel (Any savoury variety of your choice)
- 1 cooked chicken breast (Diced)
- 2/3 tbsp mayo
- Salt & pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp sweetcorn
- 1/2 spring onion (chopped)
- 3/4 red jalapenos (The pickled jarred type, not fresh)
- In a bowl mix together your; chicken, sweetcorn, jalapenos and spring onion
- Add your mayo a tablespoon at a time and mix until you get the consistency you like
- Season it with salt & pepper and TASTE it and add to it if necessary
- Slice your bagel and toast it under the grill or toaster
- Pile your filling high on the toasted bagel and dig in!
- Instead of using a plain chicken breast that’s been seasoned with salt & pepper why not try my using my grilled chicken recipe for even more flavour
- Instead of using plain mayonnaise why not make your own and flavour it
- Try different variety’s of bread/ bagel, after all it is a sandwich and the bread is the most key ingredient!
Let me know what you think. Bon appétit