Super delicious chocolate bar flavoured milkshake which makes for a godsend on a hot day or an awesome after-dinner dessert fix.
One of the easiest recipes in the world, which makes it awesome for kids to make, under adult supervision of course.
- 3 White Kinder Bueno chocolate bars
- 250g vanilla ice cream
- 150ml whole milk
- Chocolate sauce
1. Open up the chocolate bars, keep one of the single bars aside that you can use as garnish later. The other five bars simply throw into a blender along with the other ingredients and blitz. Done! Told you it was easy loll.
2. Drizzle some chocolate sauce around the inside circumference of a tall glass, it will flow down the inside creating some attractive chocolatey lines.
* For reference, I have used a pint glass for my milkshake to make one big shake. You can easily split the quantity into two smaller glasses. I also did not have any chocolate sauce to hand so I used some melted nutella, which shows that if you also don’t have any choc sauce you can still use nutella!
3. You can use that last stick of kinder bueno to either break up and drop into the milkshake or you can dip into the milkshake and enjoy!
As an awesome touch you can top the shake with some whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate sauce and a wafer.
Experiment with different any chocolate bar, this recipe is an excellent base to get creative with your favourite chocolate bar!
If you give this recipe a go don’t forget to let me know!
Feedback is always welcome