Great for pack lunches but you can never beat fresh from the oven. Using over ripe bananas and another ingredient you will see below guarantees that your banana bread will come out delicious and moist.
- 113g Softened butter
- 201g Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 192g Flour
- 1tsp Baking soda
- 1/2tsp salt
- 3 over ripe Bananas
- 113g Sour cream
- Pre-heat oven to 170C and line a 9″ loaf tin with baking paper
- In a mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar together until pale and fluffy. Next add the eggs and mix well
- Whisk together the; flour, baking soda and salt. Add the butter and sugar mix to the flour mix.
- Next add the sour cream and mashed bananas, stir well.
- Pour into loaf tin and bake for 50 mins.
- Once baked leave to cool on a wire rack for 10 mins
Fold in some chopped walnuts to your cake mix before baking for more texture and flavour.
Add choc chips to your mix
Let me know what you think bakers! Bon appétit